How you communicate defines who you are
Are you ready to...
- Crush your next business review or client presentation?
- Create compelling speeches that people actually WANT to listen to?
- Calm your nerves so you can perform your best?
- Eliminate vocal fillers and learn what to do with your hands when speaking?
- Get direct feedback on your presentation from the experts?
Why Being a Good Speaker Matters
In an age where the spoken word is quickly being replaced by digital conversations, it's crucial to develop strong communication and presentation skills to make your mark. Communicating effectively is one of the most powerful tools any professional can have. The way you speak to someone one-on-one and in front of a group sets the foundation for how people perceive you. Do they take you seriously? Do you command their attention? Or does your vocal inflection or body language turn them off?
In Rock Your Next Talk Masterclass you'll have access to:
- Self-paced learning you can do anytime, anywhere
- Start the course whenever you choose
- Course videos and valuable resources
- Activity-based learning
- Presentation assignments with constructive feedback
- Podcasts with professional speakers and business leaders
- An online community to continue growing your public speaking skills
- Lifetime access to current and updated content
- Course Introduction Video
- Before we begin...
- The Human Attention Span Lesson Intro
- Ice Breaker Activity
- Why It Matters
- Know Your Audience Lesson Intro
- Know Your Audience
- Message Development Module Instructions
- Message Development Lesson Intro
- SET Format Presentation
- SET Format Explainer
- SET Format Practice Example
- SET Format Activity
- Topic Starter/Message Development Activity
- Topic Starter Activity
- Slide Preparation Lesson Intro
- Slide Preparation
- PowerPoint Tip Sheet
- Donald Thompson Interview - Rock Your Next Talk
- How You Communicate Lesson Intro
- How You Communicate Presentation.pdf
- Stark County Commissioner
- How People Perceive You.pdf
- On Deck Lesson Intro
- Vocal Delivery
- Good Speech About Speech
- Body Language
- What do I do with my hands?
- Vocal Best Practices
- John Murphy Interview - Rock Your Next Talk
- What to Wear Lesson Intro
- What to Wear Presentation
- How to Dress to Present
- The 3 Ps Lesson Intro
- How to Keep Practicing: the 3 P's
- Final Presentation
- Bonus Resources Video
- More resources for you...
- Closing Thoughts & Special Invitation
- Before you go...
- Pre-Presentation Questions
- Presentation Planning Form
- Topic Starters
- SET Format
- SET Format Worksheet
- Vocal Delivery & Body Language Best Practices
- How to Dress to Present
- Rock Your Next Talk Sizzle Reel
"Would absolutely recommend"
Feel more confident for your next presentation
Create impactful content using an easy to learn, repeatable process
Learn to calm your nerves so you can perform your best
Get direct feedback on your presentation from the experts
Do I have to start the course on a certain date?
No, once you enroll you can start the course anytime you wish. You have lifetime access to it. So, knock it out on a weekend, or take a few weeks or months to complete the course. Plus, you can go back to it as much as you want to polish and refresh your skills.
Is this an individual or a group course?
Rock Your Next Talk Masterclass is an individual online course. You take it and complete the activities yourself, not as a group.
How do you give feedback on my activities since this is an online course?
The Rock Your Next Talk Masterclass combines videos, presentations, podcasts, activities and surveys. With the activities, we use Flipgrid and Padlet for you to upload your assignments and presentations. We will review your work and give you direct feedback via the platforms.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate it takes between 4 to 6 hours, depending on how much time you spend on the activities.